Thursday, June 27, 2013

Beth Webb Interiors…The Power of Black


In the words of Beth Webb “A Room should never be without something black”.  Enough said….

image

image





image
all images via Beth Webb Interiors
Time and again I am captivated by images of Beth’s wonderful work.  She is simply one of the best in my mind.  If you would like to see more of her designs go here  http://bethwebb.com/home.  I  could spend hours studying her work.  She also pens the thought provoking blog Aesthetically Thinking http://www.aesthetically-thinking.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. I could live contently in any one of these rooms. I love the calmness of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so many little details to note and be inspired by.....black does definitely bring a room to life...N.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very seductive! Striking pieces in those rooms too.
    Sharon
    @novaraway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more with Beth and have started painting our inside doors black and hope to do more painting this weekend. Black sets things off like mascara on a lady.

    Happy weekend Cindy!
    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy...I love her work! I'm going to check out her web-site now....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s exactly what I was looking nice job for posting this.Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Acabei de conhecer o seu blog,achei maravilhoso.Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. black and white themed rooms <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her gorgeous work is matched only by her personal charm. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! Your comments are what make a great post!